Banana Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applicant - Oxnose

5 posters

Go down

Applicant - Oxnose Empty Re: Applicant - Oxnose

Post by Oxnose2 Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:35 pm

Thanks, I'll wander around a bit in when I have a little more time. Anything I need to know about or follow up with?
Cheers,
Collin

Oxnose2

Back to top Go down

Post by Deacon Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:11 am

Oxnose2 wrote:Hello,
I have to update my account as I have changed computers and have no idea what my original password is, and I can't seem to get the forum to send me my password to my email. Not sure what that is about, but I have saved my password and am happy to be back on here.

I think that I've got your new account permissions set up properly. Please let me know if you can't see something that you used to be able to see. Forum permissions used to be Bailey's job.
Deacon
Deacon

Resources
Resource 1: Cattle

Back to top Go down

Post by Oxnose2 Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:00 am

Hello,
I have to update my account as I have changed computers and have no idea what my original password is, and I can't seem to get the forum to send me my password to my email. Not sure what that is about, but I have saved my password and am happy to be back on here.

Oxnose2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bailey Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:10 am

Welcome to BR
Bailey
Bailey

Resources
Resource 1: Gems

Back to top Go down

Post by Oxnose Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:41 am

It makes me feel better to have a home. Thank you.
Oxnose
Oxnose

Back to top Go down

Post by teskosuicide Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:51 am

We love our friends from SoA. If it makes you feel any better BR was founded by The Steel Wolves members after Admin deleted the country and banned some of our leaders.

teskosuicide

Resources
Resource 1: Rubber

Back to top Go down

Applicant - Oxnose Empty Applicant - Oxnose

Post by Oxnose Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:50 am

Mayor Name: Holy Cow

City Name: Oxnose

Resources: Wheat & Gold

What country(s) have you belonged to (List All): Sons of Anarchy, and when that was forcibly disbanded by admin we started god_lived (devil dog backwards) as a means of keeping everyone together.

Why are you leaving: Admin banned our leader, and then several of us from either the forum or the game as a whole. It was an incredible cluster F&%@k. As a result the remaining cities went rogue and begun attacking everyone.

Have you or your country recently been involved in a war: Yes

If so, with who: Iceberg, Short Bus Republic, before that Back of the Bus.

Who recommended you: Deacon offered refuge on the SoA forum.

Why are you interested in joining Banana Republic? First I live in Miami, which is the Banana Republic of the U.S. But seriously Banana Republic has been a friend with SoA and I believe BR are active, tough, and low key and I think Low Key would work right now.

What can you bring to Banana Republic to enrich the bunch? Skills, qualities, talents, etc: I was a member of SoA Government, and was in charge of domestic affairs, setting up aid programs, and mentoring smaller cities. In general SoA was pretty peaceful, but I am always ready to assist in a battle if push comes to shove.

Do you agree to follow the rules of Banana Republic:Certainly
Oxnose
Oxnose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down