Banana Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - The_Roman_Empire

2 posters

Go down

Application - The_Roman_Empire Empty Re: Application - The_Roman_Empire

Post by teskosuicide Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Answer me these questions:
  • How many children did the son of Gaius Julius Caesar have?
  • What was the name of man who was the 4th ruler and dictator of Rome after Julius Caesar?
  • Who was the first descendent of the Julio's after Octavius to become emperor? and when did they rule?
  • Lastly, who is the brother to the king of gods, the grandson of the gods of earth and sky and ruled not the realm beyond the edge of land?

teskosuicide

Resources
Resource 1: Rubber

Back to top Go down

Application - The_Roman_Empire Empty Application - The_Roman_Empire

Post by Krill Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:37 am

Mayor Name: Emperor Krill

City Name: The_Roman_Empire

Resources: Wheat and Spice

What country(s) have you belonged to (List All): The_secret_Society & Atlantis & Jupiter

Why are you leaving: TSS And Atlantis Disbanded... I was kicked out of Jupiter without a reason and continously attacked. My theory is i was kicked out because i had 20+Million..And the wanted it ¬_¬

Have you or your country recently been involved in a war: Nope

If so, with who:

Who recommended you: No One

Why are you interested in joining Banana Republic? Looks like a safe nation, friendly and active cities, not a raiding country. I want to grow in size. When i was kicked out of jupiter i was crushed. Lost 3000+ infra. I've bought as much infra as i could, I would like to buy even more infra and work on my technology

What can you bring to Banana Republic to enrich the bunch? Skills, qualities, talents, etc: Skills, Qualities, New ideas for programs, Military strategies

Do you agree to follow the rules of Banana Republic: ofcourse Smile

Krill

Back to top Go down