Banana Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New hairdoo

3 posters

Go down

New hairdoo Empty New hairdoo

Post by Chroma Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:48 pm

I've usualy got short hair (3~4mm) brought on from using clippers without a guard every week.
I buzzed it last night and i got annoyed by the usual velcro head effect, stuff kept sticking to me in work and generaly it was a freaky hair day.

Well tonight i was bored and spied my shaving brush (i shave with a straightrazor and have done for quite a few years) and being bored i whipped up some major foam and applied libberaly to my melon.

Man who knew shaving your head to a smoothe finish was so difficult? it took me like an hour to get rid of all the stubble and gave me a new found respect for Vin Diesel and Telly Savalas.

Ive now got a nice chrome finish and my head feels completely alien and wierd, i also look like a neo-nazi or chemo patient now though which kinda sucks, but man does it feel liberating.

Ps: it also burns... a lot, olive oil took the sting out but has only emphisized the glistening noggin.

Chroma

Resources
Resource 1: Coal

Back to top Go down

New hairdoo Empty Re: New hairdoo

Post by  Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:56 pm

Watch out for sunburn. My uncle used to get nasty sunburn on his bald head.

Resources
Resource 1: Cement

Back to top Go down

Post by Chroma Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:31 pm

its grown in to a velcro stubble, i generaly waer a beanie and it feels like its glued to my head, it takes a LOT of force to remove it from my head now Surprised

Chroma

Resources
Resource 1: Coal

Back to top Go down

Post by D.Rock Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:51 pm

a beanie you must ba a welder
D.Rock
D.Rock

Resources
Resource 1: coal

Back to top Go down