Banana Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyber Nations

+4
teskosuicide
Deacon
Chroma
8 posters

Go down

Cyber Nations Empty Cyber Nations

Post by Chroma Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:46 pm

Anyone here play Cyber Nations?
Im getting my shit ruined off of some guy largely due to the fact im not in any alliance.
Anyone able to recommend a good one?
or how about a banana republic there too?

Chroma

Resources
Resource 1: Coal

Back to top Go down

Cyber Nations Empty Re: Cyber Nations

Post by  Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:55 pm

I have an account over there and sign in about ever week to collect taxes/pay bills. I think I am in NADC. I would move though if there was another I knew about.

Resources
Resource 1: Cement

Back to top Go down

Post by Deacon Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:01 pm

I also play CN. Same names. In fact, CN is what got me started in CE. I am in Farkistan over there. We have a lot of fun together. It is a way bigger game and way bigger community than anything that I have encountered in this game.

Farkistan forums
Deacon
Deacon

Resources
Resource 1: Cattle

Back to top Go down

Post by Chroma Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:25 pm

Ive posted an app to fark, i figure what the hell. it beats being raiderbait and i was sceptical of joining any of the spam alliances that constantly bombard my inbox.

Ive not however used your name as a referance, figuring it would be best to discuss it with you beforehand.

Chroma

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by teskosuicide Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:01 am

I play CN as well. My alliance is the target of everyone's hate atm (NPO). No hating me bc of my affiliation. I'm actually waiting for this stupid global war to end so I can move over to MHA. If anyone's looking to do a tech deal over there, let me know. My country name is "Les Silent Jeunes".

teskosuicide

Resources
Resource 1: Rubber

Back to top Go down

Post by Deacon Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:53 am

Chroma wrote:Ive posted an app to fark, i figure what the hell. it beats being raiderbait and i was sceptical of joining any of the spam alliances that constantly bombard my inbox.

Ive not however used your name as a referance, figuring it would be best to discuss it with you beforehand.

Feel free to use me as a reference. I don't have much power/authority there, I'm kinda like middle management. But I'm always happy to see friendly faces. Just remember, lots of people play both games, so make sure that you don't do too much cross game talk. For example, Dick the Scabby plays CN and goes by Mr. Cynical.
Deacon
Deacon

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Chroma Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:12 pm

lol some guys been bombarding me all week, the thing is im losing less than he is at this point, im actualy making money from his attacks, no enough to recoup the infra losses but still, its costing him more to attack than hes getting in return.

Chroma

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by  Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:27 am

I play CN too. I'm in the NpO (New Polar Order), and I highly recommend it. We have excellent aid programs, an active community if you want to be active, long-term tech deals if you want to be less active (like me), and great protection. We are one of the most peaceful sanctioned alliances in CN, and we are one of a very few (if any) alliances that was mostly able to stay out of the world war versus the NPO. Last I saw, we grew from being ranked 10th out of all alliances in the world to 4th, and we are still getting stronger.

If you want to join the NpO, set your AA to "Polaris Applicant" and post an application on our forums at http://www.polarorder.net/ Also say that sffc1 of Blueport recruited you Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:36 am

teskosuicide wrote:I play CN as well. My alliance is the target of everyone's hate atm (NPO). No hating me bc of my affiliation. I'm actually waiting for this stupid global war to end so I can move over to MHA. If anyone's looking to do a tech deal over there, let me know. My country name is "Les Silent Jeunes".

I am second in command of the Mafia in CN...we are taking refugee's from the war we are small 25 members looking for some active players who want to move up...

Back to top Go down

Post by teskosuicide Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:10 am

NPOers are in a predicament that if we leave the Order while the war is still going on we're tagged as deserters and put on the post-war hit list. It's one of those situations that you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. As I'm basically sitting in "screwed" mode I'll just wait it out for now Sad

teskosuicide

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnuville Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:59 am

I just registered and joined Farkistan ... don't think I'll be too active on there, but I thought I'd start a nation anyway
Gnuville
Gnuville

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:04 pm

this war has been costly for NPO we are a protectorate of NPO and we are helpless to do anything to help them. at one point we had 100 members but we have fallen to 25 as it seems CN has slowed down a bit with new players

Back to top Go down

Post by teskosuicide Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:19 pm

You must be in the Red Sphere Smile I can understand why ppl hate the NPO. We're big, don't take crap from anyone and roll over those that would instigate. This whole Karma war, though, isn't about teaching any lessons or all the stuff they're claiming. It's about revenge and hate. I don't get why they don't just come out and own up to what their real motives are. If it were really about "teaching the NPO a lesson" as one Karma nation put it then there would be harsh, but reasonable terms offered at this point. It's really comical when you sit back and watch what's going on.

The best advice I can give you Guido is to offer aid if you or any of your member nations are able to help those that are in bill lock, but have viable nations. I've actually ordered one of my squad members to STOP asking for aid bc his nation is not one that is sustainable. He's not the best fighter by a long shot so we had to stop the money drain he was causing. I myself have only accepted a net of 4000 troops and 3.25M in cash (the 250K came with some tech someone was trying to get rid of). That's a drop in the bucket in the grand scheme.

Btw, are any of your nations looking to do tech deals? I'd be happy to sell and help them grow Smile

teskosuicide

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:16 am

we are always looking for tech sellers.. Ill visit the NPO forums and see what we can do to help, we have not really had any contact for a long time I need to rekindle our friendship and help out anyway we can....we have been protected by them for a long time and we would like to show our gratitude somehow

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfempty Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:30 pm

I'm Twisted Evil TPF I don't recommend joining atm. Do drop me a line tho. If and when peace comes we can make a few deals. I've lost over 10,000 infra in this war, been nuked more than 30 times. It's been a blast. I'm in hippie for the time being.... making about 20 dollars a day. Ha!
Halfempty
Halfempty

Resources
Resource 1: Silk

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfempty Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:33 pm

Heh... DeaconMan... I think I may have been the last member accepted into TF!

Rolling Eyes
Halfempty
Halfempty

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Deacon Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:14 am

I came in way after the Farkistan/TF! split. I'm not carrying any grudges around. Especially not into other games.
Deacon
Deacon

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by DipxHitman Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:26 am

Cn is still the best Very Happy Been playing CN foir nearly 3 years now :L sad life I live lol.

I make a new account every year just for the lolz

Atm I'm in Fallen Knights pretty small alliance but were going far part of NOIR bloc best thing is I run the place Razz well I don't rly but i'm the co-founder of FK but can't be bothered taking another job atm but you can find us on irc at #FK and also on our forums but I never go on it anymore lol

DipxHitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfempty Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:30 am

Heh, just passed 3 years. My infra is precious to me.

Smile
Halfempty
Halfempty

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by teskosuicide Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:24 pm

I'm a bit over 2 years and recently out of reparations from the Karma war (yes, I'm NPO, but I'm the non-warmongering type).

teskosuicide

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum