Banana Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four Letter Word

+12
Lookback
Deacon
igu
Oxnose
DevilDog
radus
DaMole
diggerboy
Derk_Terg
SirDaa
teskosuicide
Bailey
16 posters

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

Four Letter Word - Page 26 Empty Four Letter Word

Post by Bailey Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Starting on a clean page.

Rules: Make a new word by changing one letter.

You may not change the order of the letters.

No proper names.

No acronyms.

LATE
Bailey
Bailey

Resources
Resource 1: Gems

Back to top Go down

Four Letter Word - Page 26 Empty Re: Four Letter Word

Post by teskosuicide Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:22 am

MACK - (MACK, don't MOCK the JOCK who went to LOCK the bar and LOOK under the LOON MOON to see the GOON be the BOON to BOOT the BOOB who didn't consider it a BOMB, just a blast, from the WOMB to the TOMB while reading the TOME, with TIME, a DIME and a LIME as I LIKE the LINE MINE eyes see of NINE PINE tables with a PINT to drink before we PUNT the ball at the PUNK who sent the PUCK that by LUCK misses when I LICK my finger to turn the page while TICK TOCK went the clock when we TOOK a look to see if the gun on the HOOK was still COCKed while reading the BOOK to COOK in the NOOK.)

teskosuicide

Resources
Resource 1: Rubber

Back to top Go down

Post by diggerboy Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:28 pm

MUCK - (Hey you in the MUCK, MACK, don't MOCK the JOCK who went to LOCK the bar and LOOK under the LOON MOON to see the GOON be the BOON to BOOT the BOOB who didn't consider it a BOMB, just a blast, from the WOMB to the TOMB while reading the TOME, with TIME, a DIME and a LIME as I LIKE the LINE MINE eyes see of NINE PINE tables with a PINT to drink before we PUNT the ball at the PUNK who sent the PUCK that by LUCK misses when I LICK my finger to turn the page while TICK TOCK went the clock when we TOOK a look to see if the gun on the HOOK was still COCKed while reading the BOOK to COOK in the NOOK.)

diggerboy

Back to top Go down

Post by teskosuicide Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:23 am

MUCH - (Covered in MUCH MUCK, MACK, don't MOCK the JOCK who went to LOCK the bar and LOOK under the LOON MOON to see the GOON be the BOON to BOOT the BOOB who didn't consider it a BOMB, just a blast, from the WOMB to the TOMB while reading the TOME, with TIME, a DIME and a LIME as I LIKE the LINE MINE eyes see of NINE PINE tables with a PINT to drink before we PUNT the ball at the PUNK who sent the PUCK that by LUCK misses when I LICK my finger to turn the page while TICK TOCK went the clock when we TOOK a look to see if the gun on the HOOK was still COCKed while reading the BOOK to COOK in the NOOK.)

teskosuicide

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by diggerboy Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:12 am

SUCH -(It's SUCH a bother to be covered in so MUCH MUCK, MACK, so don't MOCK the JOCK who went to LOCK the bar and LOOK under the LOON MOON to see the GOON be the BOON to BOOT the BOOB who didn't consider it a BOMB, just a blast, from the WOMB to the TOMB while reading the TOME, with TIME, a DIME and a LIME as I LIKE the LINE MINE eyes see of NINE PINE tables with a PINT to drink before we PUNT the ball at the PUNK who sent the PUCK that by LUCK misses when I LICK my finger to turn the page while TICK TOCK went the clock when we TOOK a look to see if the gun on the HOOK was still COCKed while reading the BOOK to COOK in the NOOK.)

diggerboy

Back to top Go down

Post by teskosuicide Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:23 pm

HUCH - (HUCH is SUCH a bother when covered in so MUCH MUCK, MACK, so don't MOCK the JOCK who went to LOCK the bar and LOOK under the LOON MOON to see the GOON be the BOON to BOOT the BOOB who didn't consider it a BOMB, just a blast, from the WOMB to the TOMB while reading the TOME, with TIME, a DIME and a LIME as I LIKE the LINE MINE eyes see of NINE PINE tables with a PINT to drink before we PUNT the ball at the PUNK who sent the PUCK that by LUCK misses when I LICK my finger to turn the page while TICK TOCK went the clock when we TOOK a look to see if the gun on the HOOK was still COCKed while reading the BOOK to COOK in the NOOK.)

teskosuicide

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by diggerboy Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:06 pm

Ok, you got me, what does HUCH mean?

diggerboy

Back to top Go down

Post by teskosuicide Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:15 pm

diggerboy wrote:Ok, you got me, what does HUCH mean?
Huch
Huch\, Huchen \Hu"chen\, n. [G.] (Zo["o]l.) A large salmon ( Salmo, or Salvelinus, hucho) inhabiting the Danube; -- called also huso, and bull trout.

teskosuicide

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by teskosuicide Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:16 pm

Your turn ;-)

teskosuicide

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by diggerboy Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:33 am

HUSH - (HUSH, HUCH is SUCH a bother when covered in so MUCH MUCK, MACK, so don't MOCK the JOCK who went to LOCK the bar and LOOK under the LOON MOON to see the GOON be the BOON to BOOT the BOOB who didn't consider it a BOMB, just a blast, from the WOMB to the TOMB while reading the TOME, with TIME, a DIME and a LIME as I LIKE the LINE MINE eyes see of NINE PINE tables with a PINT to drink before we PUNT the ball at the PUNK who sent the PUCK that by LUCK misses when I LICK my finger to turn the page while TICK TOCK went the clock when we TOOK a look to see if the gun on the HOOK was still COCKed while reading the BOOK to COOK in the NOOK.)

diggerboy

Back to top Go down

Post by teskosuicide Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:15 am

HASH - (HASH with a HUSH, HUCH is SUCH a bother when covered in so MUCH MUCK, MACK, so don't MOCK the JOCK who went to LOCK the bar and LOOK under the LOON MOON to see the GOON be the BOON to BOOT the BOOB who didn't consider it a BOMB, just a blast, from the WOMB to the TOMB while reading the TOME, with TIME, a DIME and a LIME as I LIKE the LINE MINE eyes see of NINE PINE tables with a PINT to drink before we PUNT the ball at the PUNK who sent the PUCK that by LUCK misses when I LICK my finger to turn the page while TICK TOCK went the clock when we TOOK a look to see if the gun on the HOOK was still COCKed while reading the BOOK to COOK in the NOOK.)

teskosuicide

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by diggerboy Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:26 pm

MASH - (Don't MASH the HASH with a HUSH, HUCH is SUCH a bother when covered in so MUCH MUCK, MACK, so don't MOCK the JOCK who went to LOCK the bar and LOOK under the LOON MOON to see the GOON be the BOON to BOOT the BOOB who didn't consider it a BOMB, just a blast, from the WOMB to the TOMB while reading the TOME, with TIME, a DIME and a LIME as I LIKE the LINE MINE eyes see of NINE PINE tables with a PINT to drink before we PUNT the ball at the PUNK who sent the PUCK that by LUCK misses when I LICK my finger to turn the page while TICK TOCK went the clock when we TOOK a look to see if the gun on the HOOK was still COCKed while reading the BOOK to COOK in the NOOK.)

diggerboy

Back to top Go down

Post by teskosuicide Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:45 am

MESH (Use MESH; don't MASH the HASH with a HUSH, HUCH is SUCH a bother when covered in so MUCH MUCK, MACK, so don't MOCK the JOCK who went to LOCK the bar and LOOK under the LOON MOON to see the GOON be the BOON to BOOT the BOOB who didn't consider it a BOMB, just a blast, from the WOMB to the TOMB while reading the TOME, with TIME, a DIME and a LIME as I LIKE the LINE MINE eyes see of NINE PINE tables with a PINT to drink before we PUNT the ball at the PUNK who sent the PUCK that by LUCK misses when I LICK my finger to turn the page while TICK TOCK went the clock when we TOOK a look to see if the gun on the HOOK was still COCKed while reading the BOOK to COOK in the NOOK.)

teskosuicide

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by diggerboy Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:37 pm

MUSH (For MUSH, use MESH; don't MASH the HASH with a HUSH, HUCH is SUCH a bother when covered in so MUCH MUCK, MACK, so don't MOCK the JOCK who went to LOCK the bar and LOOK under the LOON MOON to see the GOON be the BOON to BOOT the BOOB who didn't consider it a BOMB, just a blast, from the WOMB to the TOMB while reading the TOME, with TIME, a DIME and a LIME as I LIKE the LINE MINE eyes see of NINE PINE tables with a PINT to drink before we PUNT the ball at the PUNK who sent the PUCK that by LUCK misses when I LICK my finger to turn the page while TICK TOCK went the clock when we TOOK a look to see if the gun on the HOOK was still COCKed while reading the BOOK to COOK in the NOOK.)

diggerboy

Back to top Go down

Post by teskosuicide Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:02 pm

MUCH (For MUCH MUSH, use MESH; don't MASH the HASH with a HUSH, HUCH is SUCH a bother when covered in so MUCH MUCK, MACK, so don't MOCK the JOCK who went to LOCK the bar and LOOK under the LOON MOON to see the GOON be the BOON to BOOT the BOOB who didn't consider it a BOMB, just a blast, from the WOMB to the TOMB while reading the TOME, with TIME, a DIME and a LIME as I LIKE the LINE MINE eyes see of NINE PINE tables with a PINT to drink before we PUNT the ball at the PUNK who sent the PUCK that by LUCK misses when I LICK my finger to turn the page while TICK TOCK went the clock when we TOOK a look to see if the gun on the HOOK was still COCKed while reading the BOOK to COOK in the NOOK.)

teskosuicide

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by diggerboy Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:51 pm

TUCH (For TUCH from MUCH MUSH, use MESH; don't MASH the HASH with a HUSH, for HUCH is SUCH a bother when covered in so MUCH MUCK, MACK, so don't MOCK the JOCK who went to LOCK the bar and LOOK under the LOON MOON to see the GOON be the BOON to BOOT the BOOB who didn't consider it a BOMB, just a blast, from the WOMB to the TOMB while reading the TOME, with TIME, a DIME and a LIME as I LIKE the LINE MINE eyes see of NINE PINE tables with a PINT to drink before we PUNT the ball at the PUNK who sent the PUCK that by LUCK misses when I LICK my finger to turn the page while TICK TOCK went the clock when we TOOK a look to see if the gun on the HOOK was still COCKed while reading the BOOK to COOK in the NOOK.)

study found one and didn't have to repeat geek

diggerboy

Back to top Go down

Post by teskosuicide Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:59 am

TUCK - (TUCK the TUCH from MUCH MUSH, use MESH; don't MASH the HASH with a HUSH, for HUCH is SUCH a bother when covered in so MUCH MUCK, MACK, so don't MOCK the JOCK who went to LOCK the bar and LOOK under the LOON MOON to see the GOON be the BOON to BOOT the BOOB who didn't consider it a BOMB, just a blast, from the WOMB to the TOMB while reading the TOME, with TIME, a DIME and a LIME as I LIKE the LINE MINE eyes see of NINE PINE tables with a PINT to drink before we PUNT the ball at the PUNK who sent the PUCK that by LUCK misses when I LICK my finger to turn the page while TICK TOCK went the clock when we TOOK a look to see if the gun on the HOOK was still COCKed while reading the BOOK to COOK in the NOOK.)

Good word for the last one diggerboy. Had to look it up. Learned a new word now.

teskosuicide

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by diggerboy Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:09 pm

BUCK - (For a BUCK, TUCK the TUCH from MUCH MUSH, use MESH; don't MASH the HASH with a HUSH, for HUCH is SUCH a bother when covered in so MUCH MUCK, MACK, so don't MOCK the JOCK who went to LOCK the bar and LOOK under the LOON MOON to see the GOON be the BOON to BOOT the BOOB who didn't consider it a BOMB, just a blast, from the WOMB to the TOMB while reading the TOME, with TIME, a DIME and a LIME as I LIKE the LINE MINE eyes see of NINE PINE tables with a PINT to drink before we PUNT the ball at the PUNK who sent the PUCK that by LUCK misses when I LICK my finger to turn the page while TICK TOCK went the clock when we TOOK a look to see if the gun on the HOOK was still COCKed while reading the BOOK to COOK in the NOOK.)

Smile yup, two wordsmiths at work here

diggerboy

Back to top Go down

Post by teskosuicide Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:20 pm

BICK - (Use a BICK for a BUCK, TUCK the TUCH from MUCH MUSH, use MESH; don't MASH the HASH with a HUSH, for HUCH is SUCH a bother when covered in so MUCH MUCK, MACK, so don't MOCK the JOCK who went to LOCK the bar and LOOK under the LOON MOON to see the GOON be the BOON to BOOT the BOOB who didn't consider it a BOMB, just a blast, from the WOMB to the TOMB while reading the TOME, with TIME, a DIME and a LIME as I LIKE the LINE MINE eyes see of NINE PINE tables with a PINT to drink before we PUNT the ball at the PUNK who sent the PUCK that by LUCK misses when I LICK my finger to turn the page while TICK TOCK went the clock when we TOOK a look to see if the gun on the HOOK was still COCKed while reading the BOOK to COOK in the NOOK.)

teskosuicide

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26