Banana Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applications to join - Former SOA city

3 posters

Go down

Applications to join - Former SOA city Empty Re: Applications to join - Former SOA city

Post by extricator Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:16 pm

Travis,

Yea....Narwell and Lb sent me some loot to get started. I am now sitting at 999 infra. Now I need to save for trades, a couple of improvements, and garbage barge. Still know the tricks..LOL. I know once I break the 1000 infra line I need to get some essentials for growth and tech started. I posted our New City Growth guide here in the forums. I also have the CE Calc for my old city just before I got deleted so I can use that as a goal.

extricator

Back to top Go down

Applications to join - Former SOA city Empty Re: Applications to join - Former SOA city

Post by DevilsDemon Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:04 pm

yes I did get banned also. not sure what for either we all went out fighting and then I went to log in and i couldn't. As for Bam he was part of BR right before this last war broke out and I requested some aid to help me make the jump and he send me 5 mil to make the jump from 999 to 2k. (Ox and Narwell helped me get up to 999) anyways I'm not sure if he gets on here anymore or not. So i don't know how to contact him. Don't know if he would send you some aid or not but it looks like LB said he would get you up to 1500 infra. any ways I will send you some money after i get my next improvement in a couple of days.
DevilsDemon
DevilsDemon

Resources
Resource 1: fruit

Back to top Go down

Post by extricator Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:41 pm

Thank! One of the other guys is also sending some loot. Along with what you sent me I am now at 514. It helps having the City Calculator to work with...It still had my old city stats in it and it saddens me to see where I was compared to where I am now...LOL. If you have a way to reach out to BAM and let him know I am back without going into CE to do it that would be great! I don't want Oracom to see that I am back. Hopefully he won't catch my IP addy and ban me again. I don't understand what happened as I didn't do anything but vouch for Rick when all that hacking crap went down. Next think I knew was I was gone.....Did you get banned also since I see you are starting fresh?

extricator

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilsDemon Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:13 pm

Pinnochioville - igu, Sacramento , Thomasia, Prison- balan.

I know what you mean to lose that time and effort in buliding our cities and country only to be screwed was less than shall i say satisfing.
I have made it back up to 2K infra (with a big help from Bam) and am now just saving for improvements and techs, atleast that is what I was starting to do when this war broke out, now I can get back to it.
I will try to send you some money every couple days to get you up to 999 real quick.
DevilsDemon
DevilsDemon

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by extricator Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:04 pm

Thanks Travis! I still have the CE City Calculator so I am starting from scratch! This sucks having over two and a half years go down the drain and have to do it all over again! I see Ox is here also. Who else is here from SOA?

Ex

extricator

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilsDemon Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:33 am

Ex it is good to see you. i just sent you some aid. I am going by devilsdemon-Hellsdungeon now (madsen-Survivorville). i have been back just over a month now.
DevilsDemon
DevilsDemon

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Lookback Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:00 pm

Good people. I'll help him get to the 1500 level if required.

LB

Lookback

Back to top Go down

Applications to join - Former SOA city Empty Applications to join - Former SOA city

Post by extricator Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:54 pm

Mayor Name: Jacks - Old name extricator

City Name: Humbletown - Old city Hampton

Resources: Coal, Spices

What country(s) have you belonged to (List All): High Plains, Sons of Anarchy (remember us?)

Why are you leaving: Got booted from CE for no apparent reason

Have you or your country recently been involved in a war: Just came back after almost a year

If so, with who:

Who recommended you: I am hoping past alliances will help me with membership. Used to be in High Plains with LB and Nazz. Was in SOA with Oxnose and a few others.

Why are you interested in joining Banana Republic? Have some friends here in Banana Republic

What can you bring to Banana Republic to enrich the bunch? Skills, qualities, talents, etc: I used to have a very high ranking city and respect from players in the game. I am dedicated and loyal to a fault. I am hoping that the 1000 infra rule can be waived for me as I am starting from scratch Sad

Do you agree to follow the rules of Banana Republic:

Last edited by extricator on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More info)

extricator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum